zdeprecated: cleanup.

Jean-Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Sun Apr 29 13:58:53 CEST 2012

Hello zbiggy,

yes, a note would have been fine, I agree. However: Apps which go into
zdeprecated are there, because they *will* be removed at some day. It's
not about working or not working, it's about they're deprecated and
shouldn't be used anymore. If many people use them, blame the guy who
initially placed them into zdeprecated (at least thats my opinion).

Jean

Jean-Michel Bruenn <jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de>