[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> firefox: updated to 7.0.1

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Wed Oct 5 05:38:31 CEST 2011

Execute this:
ln -snf /opt/lunar/plugins /usr/lib/firefox-7.0.1/plugins
and check if plugins work. about:plugins
It looks firefox module does not execute this line in POST_INSTALL
because these commands:
get_module_config OLD_VER  and NEW_VER both fail.
(other problems because of this commands are that firefox4,5,6 and 7.0
were not removed from the system and still lies in /usr/lib).

get_module_config *_VER also fails in seamonkey and thunderbird where old
releases also stuck in /usr/lib.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew Luszpinski