[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> firefox: updated to 7.0.1

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Oct 2 22:43:27 CEST 2011

> It tells me flash-plugin-10 and flash-plugin-11 are outdated and refuses
> to run flash on x86_64.
>
> Dennis

flash-plugin-10 is current. You can verify this here:
http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
This table shows releases for 32bit version.
There is no flash 10 64bit except one old experimental for Linux only.
And Lunar has the latest. We continue updating flash 10 but only for 32bit
archs because Adobe simply dropped releases for 64bit so 64bit details
holds latest 64bit plugin relased long time ago.

flash-plugin-11 is updated 32/64bit in parallel because updates to both
archs are released together. 64bits are officially supported. This flash
is in release candidate 1 state so we can not make it default but when it
becomes official we make it default for firefox and other browsers.

If you use 64bit I recommend flash-plugin-11 because it has the most fresh
and latest stable 64bit plugin. It is from 6th September 2011 so it is not
so old. There is no newer plugin release yet.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew Luszpinski