gtk+-2

Zachary McGrew zmcgrew at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 20:49:28 CET 2011

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Zachary McGrew <zmcgrew at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good to know I'm not alone here, except that I don't have the NVIDIA
> drivers installed. That being said, I do have fglrx... I'll try
> removing them and see how it goes.

I can't even begin to understand how it worked... But it did! Thanks
for the help guys. I must have missed that when searching Google. I
saw something about SSE3 crashing it, but I saw that we had that
disabled in our build.

I agree with Auke about the idea of the warning. Could definitely be a
nice reminder in the future as to why it might fail.

--
Zachary McGrew