mesa-lib-7.11 bump

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 9 14:33:11 CET 2011

For reasons I don't understand atm, the bump done on 20111103 is not showing
up in my git logs nor does it show up in the commit archives.

If your going to add llvm.rc to the BUILD then it would be a good idea to add
llvm as a depends. Additionally; --enable-gles-overlay is a unrecognized
option. And yes I tried all the combinations offered by CONFIGURE. and it
tanks on this, so whom ever bumped this please fix it;

checking for expat.h... yes
checking for XML_ParserCreate in -lexpat... yes
checking for INTEL... yes
checking for NOUVEAU... yes
checking for LIBDRM_RADEON... yes
checking for LIBUDEV... yes
checking for XCB_DRI2... yes
checking for xcb_dri2_connect_alignment_pad in -lxcb-dri2... no
configure: error: cannot enable OpenVG without egl_gallium
Creating /var/log/lunar/compile/mesa-lib-7.11.bz2
! Problem detected during BUILD

--
Dennis Veatch
Lunar-Linux Developer