[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> exo: tweak the depends.

Auke Kok auke at foo-projects.org
Thu Aug 25 06:42:32 CEST 2011

On 08/23/2011 04:33 AM, samuel wrote:
> Why are you doing this??? exo *CHECKS* if you have glib-2 installed,
> so it must be in DEPENDS!
>
> On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 11:37 AM, Florin Braescu<florin at lunar-linux.org>  wrote:
>> commit 2b255d8c19d3e8f501a80bbbc6edca07b46b32c1
>> Author: Florin Braescu<florin at lunar-linux.org>
>> Date:   Tue Aug 23 13:37:41 2011 +0400
>>
>>     exo: tweak the depends.

yes, we skip a lot of dependencies already, but if pkgconfig is used to
test for dependencies, and someone has added them to a package, we
should really keep them in the DEPENDS file.

I realize it sounds kind of counter intuitive, but think about what we
could do if we had pkgconfig -> dependency tools in place...

Auke