Please close these already fixed bugs in bugzilla.

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Mon Oct 18 19:54:06 CEST 2010

> On 10/17/2010 10:15 AM, Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
> > Hello,
>
> please fix your system clock:
> >
> > 	by poczta.o2.pl with ESMTP id IdpvzW; Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:16:25
> > 	+0200
>

> ^^^^
>
> > From: Zbigniew Luszpinski <zbiggy at o2.pl>
> > To: Lunar developers list <lunar-dev at lunar-linux.org>
> > Subject: Please close these already fixed bugs in bugzilla.
> > Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 17:15:54 +0000
>
>                                   ^^^^
>
> your posts are being sent 2 hours in the future :)

Wow you read mail very thoroughly, even including mail source. :)

But to be serious. I did not have timezone set because of bug in Lunar
1.6.5 setup. When I choose pl_PL locale then from timezone menu disappears
whole Europe, USA and some other continents. :(
After installation I forgot to set it manually.
This is regression bug.

Thanks for reporting, now I have correct time.
BTW If somoe else encountered this bug you can set time zone manually in
Lunar by creating symlink from /usr/share/zoneinfo/(choose your time zone
file) to /etc/localtime.

have a nice day and thanks,
Zbigniew Luszpinski