Fw: Re: acpid - official site?

Jean-Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Fri Oct 8 00:29:25 CEST 2010

Hello,

forwarding; so are there any reasons not to use the new acpid?

Cheers
Jean

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 12:37:48 -0400
From: Ted Felix <ted at tedfelix.com>
To: Jean-Michel Bruenn <jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de>
Cc: lunar-dev at lunar-linux.org
Subject: Re: acpid - official site?

    Tim Hockin who admins the sourceforge page has not had time to work
on acpid.  He also hasn't given me admin privileges.  So, I don't
anticipate ever using the sourceforge page to release acpid. Given that
Debian, Fedora, Red Hat, and Gentoo are all using mine, I would say
that my page is the official source for the acpid:

http://www.tedfelix.com/linux/acpid-netlink.html

   I will add you to my distribution list for update notifications.

Ted.