1.6.4 ISO installation and update

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Sun Jun 13 18:43:34 CEST 2010

In September 2009, on the lunar-dev mailing list, I wrote:
> The current 1.6.4 ISO is a little outdated, and after all this time
> it requires a little extra care and attention to install correctly.
> This article should provide the extra instructions you will need
> to install Lunar Linux while you wait for the next ISO release.

To close the thread: These extra instructions are no longer required!

Various people on the the #lunar IRC channel have reported successful
1.6.4 installations using the vanilla instructions in "man lfirsttime".
It would appear that these extra instructions were only required for
a few weeks while certain key modules were out of sync.

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman

The full text of the lunar-dev mailing list post is available at:
http://foo-projects.org/pipermail/lunar-dev/2009-September/006906.html