lunar's distrowatch module list badly out of sync again - who maintains it?

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sat Jul 10 14:11:37 CEST 2010

Hello,

some modules are bad displayed on distrowatch:

distrowatch module	| bad module| correct module
grub				|	grub	| grub2
k3b					|	k3b4??? | k3b
apache-tomcat		|	-       | tomcat6-bin
kaffeine			| kaffeine4 | kaffeine
kdevelop			|	-		| kdevelop4
koffice				|	-?		| koffice
ktorrent			|	-?		| ktorrent
links				|	-?		| links
OpenOffice.org		| openoffice-bin | openoffice-src (openoffice-bin is good module but is older than src)
sylpheed			|	-		| sylpheed
VirtualBox			|	-		| VirtualBox

distrowatch module - module name on distrowatch web page
bad module - module name which I suppose is bad in Lunar's distrowatch database:
? - I'm guessing bad module name
- module is not in Lunar's distrowatch db but should be because we have it in moonbase
-? probably module is in Lunar's distrowatch db but may have broken name so it is not present

have a nice day,
Zbigniew Luszpinski