Lunar Linux 1.6.5 ISO: 2 things needs some fine tuning

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Mon Aug 30 06:55:54 CEST 2010

On Sun, 2010-08-29 at 23:14 +0200, Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have just installed Lunar Linux 1.6.5 ISO 32bit.
> Here are some things which would be nice to improve:
>
> Lunar Linux installer: "Select Time Zone" menu (last screen of Lunar
> installer): someone forgot to add whole continent: the Europe.
> The previous Lunar installers have Europe and European countries in time
> zone menu so this is regression bug.

Please check this again, I see Europe on both i686 and x86_64 ISOs. That
one would not slip through my testing, I do live in Europe myself ;)

> Default kernel configuration: it is good to add VMware network driver: VMX
> net 3. Some people try Linux first as virtual guest. Often use VMware.
> This network driver can be activated by enabling: CONFIG_VMXNET3 at
> .config file of kernel.

Noted. This is however something that you should have told me already
during beta and rc releases. I expect our developers to actually
test our releases before we go final.

--
Sincerely
Stefan Wold