[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> docbook: major fix, rebuild, ...

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 24 23:42:18 CEST 2010

>>> Docbook-utils;
>>
>> Fixed. Do lunar update to receive updated docbook-sgml module. Then
>> install it and again lin docbook-utils.
>
> zbiggy,
>
> I give you full marks for daring to open the docbook can of worms, but
> something is still not quite right, because the update and the fix you
> proposed above don't work for me after a fresh install of the official
> 1.6.5-x86_64 ISO.

After a final check, an update and apology:

I just ran 'lunar update' again (giving an 'lrm moonbase-20100824.01'
and a 'lin moonbase-20100824.23') which resulted in the update of
sqlite from 3.7.1 to 3.7.2.

After the 'lunar fix' had completed, I ran 'lin -rc docbook-sgml'
and then 'lin -rc docbook-utils' which then installed successfully.

So my apologies: your proposed fix does work after all.

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman