[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> docbook: major fix, rebuild and cleanup Lunar's docbook implementation was a complete mess. Some modules had broken build when xmlto was installed because docbook imlementation was bad and broken causing xml validation to fail and break build.

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Aug 15 01:26:10 CEST 2010

> Warning: /usr/share/sgml/docbook/sgml/4.5/catalog is already installed
> in the centralized catalog /etc/sgml/catalog

These warnings are OK. Do not worry. It just says this path was registered
earlier. No double registration will be performed.

> Unable to find module docbook-smgl in /home/dveatch/moonbase.git

Fixed. Three depends had reversed 2 letters. Human mistake.

P.S. Cut posts. 90% of fix time it took me was to scrolling down commit
log to find your text.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew Luszpinski