It must be time for new kernel headers.

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Sun Sep 20 13:39:57 CEST 2009

Was having a problem with gst-plugins-good failing the make when libv4l was
installed. Long story short; our kernel headers are getting out of date. Used
the create_headers module from crater using 2.6.31, and it fixed that problem.

I have copied the new x86_headers to $MIRROR_URL, recompiled glibc, gcc,
binutils, and coreutils with no issues. But I do not have an x86 box
available. So if someone would gen those up, send them to $MIRROR_URL; I will
bump both DETAILS.

Thanks
Dennis
--
You can tuna piano, but you can't tune a fish.