wicd

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 15:17:36 CET 2009

Jannis was able to figure out why this didn't work.
Seems like our initd.plugin doesn't allow tabs as seperator. As i just
copied this init script from wicd itself it does contain tabs. As
chkconfig just works correctly with the init script with tabs it seems
that initd.plugin should be patched to allow tabs.

hence the patch of Jannis:
http://lunar-linux.org/~jannis/initd-plugin.patch

gr,S.
(kudos++ for Jannis for finding this one so quickly)