[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> physfs: slight alteration to BUILD.

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Jan 4 18:40:22 CET 2009

Sunday 04 January 2009 15:31:58 Dennis Veatch wrote:
> > Why do you build this test at all?
>
> Ask whom ever redid the BUILD module when they switched to cmake.

I did. This is the reason why CXXFLAGS did not fail on my machine:
bash-3.2$ lvu compile physfs | grep wx
-- Could NOT find wxWidgets  (missing:  wxWidgets_FOUND)
-- wxWidgets not found. Disabling wx test app.
--   Build wxWidgets test program: disabled

> > > cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:=/usr -DPHYSFS_BUILD_WX_TEST:=FALSE &&
> >
> > works quite well..
> >

> > v4hn

Thank you v4hn for smart solution. Thanks to Dennis for commiting the
solution. Now I'm happy :)

zbiggy