[Fwd: [Froscon #5688] Call for Projects FrOSCon 2008]

Kok, Auke sofar at foo-projects.org
Mon Mar 31 19:27:54 CEST 2008

FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Froscon #5688] Call for Projects FrOSCon 2008
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:16:05 +0200
From: Konstantin Asarowski via RT <projekte at froscon.de>
To: maintainer at lunar-linux.org

Hello Lunar-Linux Team [especially wdp, perldude, Tar-Minyatur, Moe and
all the others residing in or near Germany],

we would like to invite you to take part in the next Free and Open
Source Software Conference (FrOSCon 2008).

FrOSCon is a two-day conference on free software and open source, which
takes place on 23th and 24th August 2008 at the University of Applied
Sciences Bonn-Rhein-Sieg, in St. Augustin near Bonn, Germany.

Focus of the conference is a comprehensive range of talks about current
topics in free software and open source [1]. We also have a small
exhibition area where free software projects can present themselves.

In the last years we also offered dedicated rooms to free software
projects to organize developer meetings or even their own program. Since
the demand highly exceeded the number of rooms we can offer, we decided
to try something different this year:

If you are interested in having a developer room at this year's FrOSCon,
send us a short summary (1-2 paragraphs) of what you plan to do with
your room. We award rooms to the causes that appear most worthy to us.
Note that although we like the variety it brings for our conference we
do not judge depending on whether you offer public talks or not.

Please direct any inquiries regarding booths and developer rooms to
projects at froscon.org.

Deadline for submission is May 18th, 2008.

We hope to see you at FrOSCon.

Kind regards,
Konstantin '_ktx' Asarowski
The FrOSCon Team

[1] The Call for Papers has just started, see
http://www.froscon.de/en/program/call-for-papers.html

-- Address: FrOSCon e.V. c/o FH Bonn-Rhein-Sieg Grantham-Allee 20 53757
Sankt Augustin
E-Mail: projects at froscon.org
Internet: http://www.froscon.org