distrowatch out of sync with Lunar

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sat Jun 28 17:23:25 CEST 2008

Hello,

it looks http://distrowatch.com/table.php?distribution=lunar
is out of sync with Lunar moonbase. I checked 200 modules version.
I think this happened because alpine (1.10) module was added to distrowatch
list and might be missing at Lunar generator script. This way version rows
are -1 row earlier than should be.

The same goes to git (version missing, 3.4.5 comes to glade not git)
hal version is missing too (2.2.9 goes to httpd).
Same problem with iptables/jre.
kaffeine version is -1 row earlier

kdebase should be aliased to kdebase4
kdewebdev  should be aliased to kdewebdev4.
koffice -1 row version.
krusader -1 row ver.
ktorrent should be aliased to ktorrent4.
less -1 row version.
... and all looks like this till the end of table.

have a nice day,
zbiggy