>> ! Update for wget module update ! <<

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Jan 27 04:31:12 CET 2008

Sunday 27 of January 2008 04:12:08 Dennis Veatch wrote:
> On Saturday 26 January 2008 09:58:42 pm Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
> > This patch updates lunar script to work with new wget.
> > Nothing big. Just little passive/active ftp switch improvement.
> >
> > zbiggy
>
> /etc/wgetrc;
> # By default Wget uses "passive FTP" transfer where the client
> # problems supporting passive transfer.  If you are in such
> # environment, use "passive_ftp = off" to revert to active FTP.
> #passive_ftp = off
>
> Changing that won't work?

wget-1.11.tar.gz/NEWS:
** The "lockable boolean" argument type is no longer supported.  It
was only used by the passive_ftp .wgetrc setting.  If you're running
broken scripts or Perl modules that unconditionally specify
`--passive-ftp' and your firewall disallows it, you can override them
by replacing wget with a script that execs wget "$@" --no-passive-ftp.

I added the patch 'just in case'. Maybe I'm too strict to set everything clear
(like this else in the patch). Just decide yourself. I always use passive so
do not need this patch.

How you dare not sleeping at 4:30a.m at night?!

zbiggy