[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> fglrx: +0-01 bugfix release

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu Feb 14 02:29:04 CET 2008

Wednesday 13 of February 2008 23:30:09 Dennis Veatch wrote:
> Have you actually tried any of these version bumps on x86_64?

No. I use only 32bit. I do not have any Radeon too. That is why I always ask
for testing when major version change happens. I bump both files because
older versions of fglrx do not work with recent kernels because of known
incompabilities. fglrx development is just monthly, tiny bugfixes so is
bumped without much testing.

> I don't
> recall the first 64 bit kernel version I have tried fgrlx on but I have
> not found
> one yet that compiles.

What kind of problem do you have? Where is your error log?
(you can send it prv)

zbiggy