[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> firefox: +0.0.0.01 one important security bugfix

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Fri Apr 18 02:13:03 CEST 2008

Friday 18 of April 2008 01:29:04 Kok, Auke wrote:
> Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
> > This is spam protection. <zbiggy(at)lunar-linux.org>
>
> don't do this. git-commits are required to have real e-mail addresses.

OK. Reverted.

> just install a good spam filter and the problem is solved.

I do not use spam filter - I could loose something important. I read
everything. Good mail is answered, the bad one is reported to SpamCop and
other spam fighters.
To protect my mailbox against spam I will redirect zbiggy(a)lunar-linux.org
box to new account.

> the obfuscation of e-mail addresses is NOT going to help you do anything
> since spammers already know how to read those obfuscated addresses too. so
> stop doing that.

Don't agree. For me it is very sucessful. However the obfuscation can't be
trivial to be good protection. To make everyone happy I will create new, real
account exclusive to Lunar communication.

Zbigniew