gnome 2.22.1

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:18:10 CEST 2008

gnome 2.22.1 is in a branch in my personal git tree...
it contains major renaming of quite a lot of modules: GConf2,
gnome-vfs2, libglade2, gtkmm2, etc etc... + a version bump to gnome
2.22.1
to go short... i expect major breakage... i have not tested all of my
changes yet... but i propose to pull my tree and create a gnome tree
yourself so we can push and pull this thing till it works like it's
supposed to work

if you start a gnome tree yourself, answer this email

if no one reports back any faster than 2 weeks i will consider it as
stable and push it in master...

gr,S.