[Lunar-commits] r25888 - moonbase/trunk/printer/cups

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu Sep 20 05:07:07 CEST 2007

Thursday 20 of September 2007 01:00:20 Dennis Veatch wrote:

> > and what about the kdelibs3 patches that were added. Do those need
> > removal?

I do not know. I've just come back and done lunar update.
cups and openssl failed (cups at download stage (no file), openssl at
configure). Started to fix. I learned that cups 1.3.1 was broken and replaced
by 1.3.2 so +0.0.1 and download successful. kde build O.K. so commited
changes (it is better to have any cups than none).
openssl fixed itself after some playing with it.

On the first look kde patches are still needed (up to kde 3.5.8 I suppose).

> And um what about the "autoconf &&" line added to the cups-1.3.1 BUILD, is
> that still needed?

No. This was 1.3.1 packaging fault I suppose.

zbiggy