x86_64, 2.6.23.1, glibc-2.7, new kernel-headers and gcc-4.1.2 rebuild results (Update 1)

Dale Burmeister dale.burmeister at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 20:42:56 CEST 2007

I did not mean to reply to this thread.  Sorry.  I was just wounding if some
one could help me out and update fglrx with the newest ATI driver that came
out on the 23 of this month version 8.42.3, right now the version in the
module is 8.40.4.   I do not know  enough to do this and I do not want to
mess any thing up.

Thank you
Dale Burmeister