x.org 7.3 patch - someone look at it before commit

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Fri Oct 19 03:40:10 CEST 2007

Little updates for x.org 7.3 Usually conversion from x.org 7.0, 7.1 and 7.2
modules to 7.3 suite. Because there is plenty of them - someone look at it
before commit so I can be sure there is no mistake (it is 3 a.m. local time
so I'm a little bit sleepy). Patch is packed because of big size.

BTW: I found xorg7/driver/xf86-video-i810 module to be legacy. According to X
docs xf86-video-intel module is new replacement. How about removing old
xf86-video-i810 module? The same situation is with mailx module which is
broken - heirloom-mailx module is replacement.

_*  _
||  ||
||* || keep the moonbase tidy

zbiggy