kernel-headers

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu Oct 4 00:24:55 CEST 2007

I found some sites with recent kernel headers:
http://dmlb2000.homelinux.org/pub/kernel-headers/ (555kb limited)
http://ftp.jg555.com/headers/ (1.7MB seems to be complete)
glibc-2.6 is probably required to close the dependency chain.
I use now glibc 2.6.1 and binutils 2.18 - works great.
As I understood somone from Lunar ML is currently working on kernel-headers
module. Maybe these links will be good inspiration for this person.

BTW: I have just commited hal-info module. Do not lin it now as it is useless.
The same goes to PolicyKit module. Both of them are designed for new hal.
They are prepared for hal 0.5.9.1 (which sits in my zlocal) which needs kernel
headers 2.6.17+ supported probably since glibc-2.6. To not break moonbase I
will not commit hal till kernel-headers are < 2.6.17.

zbiggy