[Lunar-commits] r26724 - moonbase/trunk/x11-utils/fontconfig

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Fri Nov 16 07:36:53 CET 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 02:14 +0100, Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
> Thursday 15 of November 2007 17:13:49 samuel wrote:
> > did you try the latest adjustment i made zbiggy? imho it should work now...
>
> imho sweet cake. I added chocolate sprinkles and cherry on top. Taste it and
> tell me if you like it.
>
> Being serious:
> Nice job. Just made your patch optional. Because the fontconfig fails only in
> specific condition, patch is applied if necessary. The same goes to localtime
> and sedit. install does not need / at the end of path.

Actually that patch is not optimal. Instead add docbook-utils as an
optional_depends and _always_ apply the patch. That will look a lot
cleaner than doing if ! module... and your solution still doesn't give
the user an option during lin to choose docbook or not which would be
preferred.

--
Sincerely
Stefan Wold