[Lunar-commits] r26724 - moonbase/trunk/x11-utils/fontconfig

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Wed Nov 14 23:15:14 CET 2007

Wednesday 14 of November 2007 22:12:39 Kok, Auke wrote:
> > kmplayer lin module from the BUILD so didn't know it is forbidden (if any
> > programming technique is present in moonbase I auto-accept it as
> > allowed).
>
> who wrote that? I need to spank that person very very hard. That code *has*
> to be removed asap.

O_O Oops.  Make me favour and do not look who commited this.

> > You say you are against lin in BUILD script. How do you want to solve the
> > issue when a module dependency is required at compile time only?
>
> List it in DEPENDS. period. no exception.

It looks nobody else has docbook-utils - that is why all are happy except me.
So forcing everybody to install is bad. AFAIR PRE/POST_BUILD is not logged so
looks ideal for temporal use of docbook-utils during compilation of man
pages. docbook is not used during runtime of fontconfig so a little exception
possible?

> >> I think Samuel is on the right track on this one.
> >
> > Sorry, not works for me. :-(
>
> works great for me here. new install even.

My machine still does not like me :-(
Have you tried to lin fontconfig when docbook-utils are installed without
docbook-4.1 installed?

> I do not want docbook-profile pulled in with fontconfig, that's a waste of
> time for everyone.

I have no docbook-profile and it is ignored by fontconfig. The problem is when
this and only this is true:
if module_installed docbook-utils && !(module_installed docbook-4.1); then
	break and display error
else fontconfig will compile fine.

zbiggy