[Lunar-commits] r26724 - moonbase/trunk/x11-utils/fontconfig

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Wed Nov 14 20:17:08 CET 2007

Wednesday 14 of November 2007 14:27:41 Moritz Heiber wrote:
> You shall NEVER lin modules inside BUILD files. Seriously. Its an
> absolute no-go. I veto it. I despise it. Officially. This has to be
> solved some other way ..

working patches to my patch are always welcome and very appreciated.

a) how about moving lin from BUILD to PRE_BUILD?
b) and optional lrm in POST_BUILD?

kmplayer lin module from the BUILD so didn't know it is forbidden (if any
programming technique is present in moonbase I auto-accept it as allowed).

You say you are against lin in BUILD script. How do you want to solve the
issue when a module dependency is required at compile time only?
What do you think about a) and optional b) step(s)? Such issue will reappear
soon or later so I would like to know.

> I think Samuel is on the right track on this one.

Sorry, not works for me. :-(
(thus I made patch myself)

P.S. If you find any code "no-go" copy-paste no-no to wiki about module
development. Thank you.

have a nice day,
zbiggy