distrowatch script suggestion

Kok, Auke sofar at foo-projects.org
Wed May 23 01:05:04 CEST 2007

Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
> I thought previously distrowatch downloads moonbase and blindly looks inside.
> Then discovered distrowatch.txt and realized it works other way.
> It looks it is generated by some kind of script which does not count some
> modules in right way.
>
> I do not know where script is so only post here some suggestions for
> improvement:

I maintain the script, so your comments are useful and I'll change it if needed.

> distrowatch name -> lunar module matching | comment
>
> kdewebdev  -> kdewebdev3 module | script can't see module --
> gnupg -> gnupg2 module
> glade -> glade3 module | counted as glade2 now

fixed those

> qt -> qt4 module | counted as qt3 now

not the default qt. that's still qt3 afaik. I'm keeping this at qt3 for now
unless someone tells me that kde3 uses qt4 by default now

> vnc 4.1.2 -> 4_1_2 lunar version | replace _ to .

hell no, go tell the VNC people to fix their stupid version number!

> mozilla is not present anymore but is displayed as version 1.1.1 instead

deleted the 'seamonkey' version from the list (which is what 1.1.1 was).

thanks,

Auke