[Lunar-commits] r24465 - moonbase/trunk/xorg7/xorg-server

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Fri May 18 06:05:55 CEST 2007

On Thursday 17 May 2007 23:33:42 samuel wrote:
> And just for the record... *ALL* xorg7 modules have the field
> MAINTAINER for both Moe and me (elangelo)...
> I would like you all to respect that and only bump those modules after
> consulting at least one of us. We spend quite a lot of work making
> this thing work... i don't want you just messing with it because you
> want to run the latest and greatest on your machine... xorg is
> supposed to be in a stable usable shape....
> I don't even like the libXrandr bump you did, florin cause obviously
> you tested it against 1.3.0... I'm gonna let there now but i'm not
> even sure it's supposed to work with 1.2.0 of xorg-server

  I was used tyhe 1.3.0 version of the xserver on my system for some time. I
use NVIDIA and i was experienced some system freezings from time to time.
That's why i have reverted the version of the xserver to 1.2.0. Since then my
system work flawless. The commit of the 1.3.0 version, as i stated before was
my unintentionally mistake. Sorry for that.

  Florin