[Lunar-commits] r24295 - moonbase/trunk/web/seamonkey

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu May 3 17:39:46 CEST 2007

Thursday 03 of May 2007 16:36:05 Samuel Verstraete wrote:
> On Thu, 3 May 2007 15:33:02 +0200
>
> Zbigniew Luszpinski <zbiggy at o2.pl> wrote:
> > Thursday 03 of May 2007 14:32:35 Jannis Pohlmann wrote:
> > > Is this necessary? Why not set PSAFE=no in DETAILS?
> >
> > Sure. But first I have to know if it solved Samuel's compilation
> > break.
>
> seems to work now... honestly... next time you touch a module you
> expect a lot of ppl to be using you want to ask for testing before you
> commit it to moonbase ;)

Thank you Samuel. I will commit PSAFE=no to moonbase.
I asked few weeks ago if someone uses mozilla. There was no single 'yes' reply
so understood it is unused. There was nobody interested in testing seamonkey
either (commited 32 days ago). Final thoughts was everybody uses other www
browsers - that is why brute force method was used.
However in the future will give more straight attention warnings on both MLs
and use soft method next time.

I would like to thank all the devs who was so kind to test seamonkey and post
comments on ML. Thank you.

zbiggy