Autopatch plugin need some testing

Samuel Verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:39:28 CEST 2007

As said on irc already, I use it now for 2 modules (linux-2.6 and
xfwm4-svn (which resides in zlocal already) and it works marvelous.

For linux-2.6 i have a patch for reading the temps of my core2duo and
I no longer need to edit that linux-2.6 module to make sure i run the
latest and greatest kernel which is just marvelous... Especially in the
case of the kernel as the minor updates are already patches so it would
require way too much work to keep this going.

It's also very nice to test patches that you will include in
moonbase... For instance now it is very easy to test a whole bunch of
patches in one go and delete again the ones you no longer need...

cheers,
S.