XOrg7 DEPENDS

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:07:09 CEST 2007

Just for the record...
xprop and imake are there to stay till or
1. we remove xorg6
2. kde grows up and stops requiring archaic programs/libs being installed

why? because as long xorg6 is an alternative for the alias %X there is
no way we can add or imake or xprop to the DEPENDS files of or qt3 or
kdebase3. as they have a CONFLICTS file which would conflict with
XOrg6...

Basically I wouldn't mind removing XOrg6 but I won't make that decision :)

cheers,
S.