sbd broken again

Kok, Auke sofar at foo-projects.org
Thu Jun 7 01:02:22 CEST 2007

Jan Eidtmann wrote:
> hmm, then its just me. any idea what could cause this?
> could it be a shopt or an environment var? i have tried
> theedge too, no change.

your list of modules is already sorted to begine with? unlikely, but still this
is the natural tendency of the installed_list to grow to. lsh also invokes some
magical caching that might change how stuff works, try exiting lsh and running
it again (or just don't stay in lsh during these commands).

Auke