scrubbing zbeta

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 23 19:21:48 CEST 2007

On Monday 23 July 2007 12:27:09 pm Kok, Auke wrote:
> All,
>
> Now that I am pulling newly submitted modules into /zbeta/, we need to
> (once in a while) scrub the zbeta section and move modules over once
> they're in zbeta for a while to a stable section.
>
> The zbeta section obvious will retain all the -cvs and -svn modules, but
> several modules in zbeta are candidates to be moved to a more permanent
> choice. Please help me scrub them (they may very well just stay in zbeta)
> and svn mv them to a better section if you can:
>
> beagle
> beryl
> bmpx
> checkinstall
> compiz
> compiz-extra
> compiz-settings
> dansguardian
> fbnews
> gpsbabel
> hvirtual
> kiba
> kontrollerlab
> libsharedmime
> mailutils
> michael
> mpgedit
> neomail
> noip-duc
> oprofile
> powwow
> prism54
> rpm
> shfs
> swish-e
> transset
> turck-mmcache
> xcache
> xcompmgr
> XDirectFB
> xforms
> xgsch2pcb
>

> Thanks for helping out!
> Auke

Looks to me xforms can be moved over to moonbase. It compiled fine here on
gcc-4.2.1 and current xorg7. Cardinfo/lyx has no issues with it, thought atm
I cannot test xforms with pcmcia-cs.

xgsch2pcb should for now stay in zbeta, its only available via cvs.
--
Dennis
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/
It's worth the spin.