gcc-4.1.1

Samuel Verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 12:06:15 CET 2007

This is an adjusted version of gcc which will install gcc4 and allows
you to build gfortran (the succeeder of g77). It requires a new
optional_depends on mpfr (which i just submitted to moonbase).

Sofar i kind of messed a bit with the DEPENDS file... which does not
reflect what you choose in the CONFIGURE thing... i hope you can get a
better way to get this integrated so the user can choose only one time
to install gfortran...

gr,S.