curl patch

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 28 03:33:43 CET 2007

On Tuesday 27 February 2007 09:16:23 pm Kok, Auke wrote:
> Dennis Veatch wrote:
> > Here is the list of apps I know will be broken with curl-7.16.1 patch
> > submitted by zbiggy;
> >
> > amarok, audioscrobbler, fbida, gdal, git, gnupg, icecast, liblrdf,
> > libtunepimp, raptor, rosegarden, vlc and xine-ui.
> >
> > There are I'm sure others but these are the ones that happen to break on
> > my box.
> >
> > vorbis-tools, icecast and git were the only ones that failed a lunar fix.
> >
> > git *would have* been fixed but the BUILD failed on ;
>
> IOW git is a nuisance, but not a big deal
>
> vorbis-tools is a blocker IMHO
>
> icecast I couldn't care less about (sorry).
>
> in any case a no-go until vorbis-tools gets a fix.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Auke

For vorbis-tools, those folks are aware of this and have a patch. Really, it's
just a one liner that deletes line 119 of ogg123/http_transport.c. Instead of
going the patch route I created a BUILD and did a sedit deleting that line
and vorbis-tools built fine.

The url https://trac.xiph.org/ticket/1136 has more info.

--
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/
It's worth the spin.