Missing plugins?

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Wed Feb 21 23:21:32 CET 2007

Wednesday 21 of February 2007 19:31:00 Moritz Heiber wrote:
> Hey,
>
> can anyone confirm missing plugins? I just discovered that I was
> missing my gcc optimization plugin and that also happened to be the
> case for another user in the channel. Anyone else having that issue?
>
> Both, him and I, recompiled gcc lately.
>
> Please check on that. Thanks!
>
> Moritz

Hello Moritz,

I noticed that gcc optimization disappeared from lunar menu some time ago.
Just thought this is some kind of newbies protection so simply copied gcc to
zlocal and use own patched version now (only plugin and build, the rest of
module files are symlinked to lunar official module). The same I have done
with binutils (I use optimizations not available in lunar menu). The same
flags I have inside /etc/profile just in case.

I do not know if this is what you are talking about, but just encountered such
thing some time ago. If I missed the point give me some more input data :-)

have a nice day,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski