read bash?

Jaime Buffery nestu at lunar-linux.org
Tue Feb 13 11:47:01 CET 2007

(Maybe, most prolly, I'm very late on this) What about running the script from the mountscript,
but not inserting the code? After you have /proc or whatever you find fit mounted:

if [[ -f whatever_lvm_script.sh ]]; then
	. whatever_lvm_script.sh
fi

You can keep the script wherever you want, just symlinked like any other initscript, just counting
on having whatever you expected mounted already.

Changes to the module change the initscript but don't bloat the mount script.

Ciao,
Jaime