Interested in a new .es server?

Jaime Buffery nestu at lunar-linux.org
Wed Feb 7 16:13:14 CET 2007

Hi, fellas

I was thinking about getting a Virtuosso box hosted in Spain with
100GB/month and 1 GB space (if 1GB isn't enough, I could get 3GB).
Are you interested in a es.ll.org? I know in theory this is the
sorta wrong list, but using the xfce-lunar connection, it could
host xfce things too, if you're interested. I'll guess adding
es.ll.org would be much of a hassle (I'm open to ideas).

Basically, I'd get the server for the projects, just /me's little
thanks to all of you, since I don't have too much time lately.

Whatever turns out, thanks for everything fellas ;) LL rox!
And Xfce kics ass! (better say that before bugging you on how I
have to set the box up!)

Consider yourselves hugged 'a la nestu' ;)

Ciao,
Jaime