bzr download plugin for lunar

Samuel Verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 11:11:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

As some projects that interest me are switching from svn to bzr i
created the bzr download plugin for bzr:// download urls.

As bzr is VERY VERY similar to svn i basically took the svn download
plugin and did and sed "s/svn/bzr/g" download-svn.plugin >
download-bzr.plugin and sed -i "s/SVN/BZR/g" download-bzr.plugin

And that did the trick... So it works... plz find attached the new
plugin.
I didn't add it to moonbase yet as i have no idea what to do with the
header (license stuff... )
For me it can stay like that but maybe Auke wants to change it?

gr,S