[Lunar-commits] r25516 - moonbase/trunk/zbeta/flash-plugin-beta

Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Wed Aug 22 16:39:18 CEST 2007

On 8/22/07, Jon South <striker at lunar-linux.org> wrote:
> Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
> --snip (holy crap who turned up the zbiggy verbosity?)--
> > Adobe still claims: "Hardware scaling is not available on Linux."
> > Bill Gates would be happy seeing this black PR.
> --snip (more verbosity...possibly `/usr/bin/zbiggy --debug'?)--
>
> Okay...I must put my foot down on this...
>
> 1) SVN commit logs are not compulsory novels.
> 2) Nobody cares that much.
> 3) Please keep zealotry/FUD theories to yourself.
> 4) [Most] typical users don't read commit logs (So why comment on what's
> worth installing?)

I read every one, and look at the changes as well.  Nice to have
second eyes on things.

> 5) Scary warnings aren't required for beta modules, that's why they're beta.

No, but informative warnings are okay, regardless of what directory
the module exists under.

> 6) Only AOL users type more than one exclamation point!!!1one!!

As do I, and my wife, and a lot of other people... but I agree, not
very professional in this case :)

> 7) Did I mention nobody cares that much?
> 8) ...
> 9) Profit!

Profit!!!!!!111!!11

> 10) There is no rule #10.

There should be... and it should involve little puppy dogs and lawn mowers.

-- Chad