[Lunar-commits] r24071 - moonbase/trunk/graphics/cairo

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Apr 15 16:16:00 CEST 2007

Moe wrote:
> I'm reverting this back to 1.4.2. If you cannot guarantee feature
> compatibility then DON'T BUMP IT.

If you are referring to source2 patch (which is not working with 1.4.4)
I think it is not so important. I see no difference with/out this patch and
cairo. According to changelog of 1.4.4 this is bugfix release so it might be
worth updating to it.

The most quality increase of font display gives well configured freetype2 than
most sophisticated cairo patches. Some tiny rendering tweaks was added to
freetype2 in r24018 which are independent to cairo patches.

just my 3 cents,

zbiggy