lunar-linux.de

Jean Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Wed Sep 6 21:11:16 UTC 2006

Hello,

just as a note, i changed lunar-linux.de to the ip from lunar-linux.org

When i registered this domain, i had the idea to make support for german
speaking (or better, not good english-speakers) people. But this seems
to split the community(ies) so i think thats' better.

I was talking with Striker about this, and i think it's better to have
german documentations and perhaps german translated sites on the official
website then having a seperate website in german.

I will pay the domain in the future in the hope, it will be useful and
i can help with it.

Cheers Jean