website - links - please change

Jean Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Sun May 28 10:06:24 UTC 2006

Hello,

could someone change the text on the Links page on Lunar?

"IP Minds is an Internet Service Provider based in Germany using Lunar-Linux on dedicated machines and game-servers."

We do not offer gameservers anymore. But we offer Lunar on virtual and dedicated machines. Our Mainservers where we have webhosting customers are using always lunar.

Please change it to something like:

"IP Minds is an Internet Service Provider located in Germany using Lunar-Linux on dedicated and virtual machines, they're using Lunar-Linux for webhosting solutions, too"

Thanks, Jean