./configure --enable-gui=no / vim

Steven Michalske hardkrash at lunar-linux.org
Wed May 24 17:38:41 UTC 2006

Is that an optional_depends or a configuration option?

This is a tough one as do you want a gui if you have X installed or
is it that you want a gui if you plan on using the gui.

it might be better to look into it to see if you could build vim with
out X and gvim with X and install that way....

hardkrash