glibc 2.4 version

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Mon May 1 19:30:22 UTC 2006

Pe data de Lun 01 Mai 2006 21:49, Auke Kok a scris:

> can you send an inline patch? I'd like to see the diff output against the
> glibc module as is, otherwise it's hard to see the differences with the old
> version.

  Hi Sofar,

  I have put the old module in glibc.old and did a diff -ur on those two dirs.
I hope it's useful. I think that it will be needed to create a glibc-2.4
module or something like this and use a %GLIBC alias. The new 2.4 version og
glibc is for 2.6 kernels only and it will not work on 2.4 kernels.

  Florin