QT3 changes

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Mon Mar 13 22:29:12 UTC 2006

Hello,

I just checked a revised qt3 module into crater/kde3/qt3. Please take a
look at it if you feel like it. Here are the changes:

* Removed byacc completely -> Obsolete
  byacc isn't used at all anymore (AFAICS)

* Removed the patches -> Seemingly unneeded

* Added one clear and understandable way to compile the examples and
  tutorials. Includes some if/else statements

* Made use of MODULE_PREFIX throughout the module. QT_PREFIX can still
  be set through lunar and it is going to change the install location.

* Applied some tweaks to the configure options

* Only make sub-tools is required to build everything except the
  examples and tutorials

* Have some descent .rc file handling. Now, its going to get tracked
  properly.

.. and probably a few I've forgotten about.

Tell me what you think!

Moritz