modular xorg

samuel verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 17:59:20 UTC 2006

Hi all....

You all know Moe and me have invested quite some time in creating
modules for the modular Xorg 7.
Moritz, Auke and me are all using X11R7.0 without any problems (even
the binary drivers of both NVIDIA and ATI work just fine) on
production boxes.
Johannes (xfce-dev) and me are using X11R7.1 with xgl-cvs on more
experimental boxes without any problems. (You need to use xgl-cvs with
xorg-7.1 due to a rendering problem)

I'd like to know of you if you would mind that we release this to
zbeta... I'm not considering it to be perfect but i need ppl testing
before it really be perfect

gr,S.